Hughie refused to wear his costume to the trunk or treat! Next year I'll be smart and have a skeleton t-shirt or something as a backup!
Then a cute sister in the ward bribed him with some candy--so it bought me this disastrous photo. Do any toddlers leave their face paint alone?
We made pizza as a family on Halloween. YUM!
Halloween night we told Hugh he could get a treat in his pumpkin if he put on the dog- so he consented to three houses. Eating each treat before he'd move on! Ha!




14 comments:
I'm so glad you got a picture. He is so cute we missyou.
Even with the face paint "coming off" he is still darling! Isn't Halloween all about the candy anyway!? :)
He is getting so big and so cute! Stephan thinks he looks just like Geoff. I don't know what I think, I can see both of you in him.
Halloween is too cute with kiddos!
He is so cute!! Gotta love these little ones personalities.
What a cute costume! We went through the same drama with face paint with Josh....and no, toddlers and face paint just don't go well together. :)
I dunno what it is, but I really do make the best nephews, don't I?
(See you soon!)
Hmmm, this all sounds familiar. Savanna wouldn't dress up for trunk-or-treat, wouldn't let me paint her face (but if she had she would have rubbed it off), and last year she totally ate every piece of candy she got in between houses! Ah, it's funny. He looks so cute!
am i can't believe your hair! holy moly i haven't seen your posts in awhile. it is so long!! and hugh is soo big. he totally is a toddler now and that is crazy to me. such a cute fam, glad hugh finally broke down and wore the costume!
That is a super cute costume! Candy is a huge motivator for me too!
AM
You are looking so good, that sparkle is in your eyes again! We have missed your sparkle and can't wait for our new little nephew
love you
Jen
Is it just me, or does he look SO GROWN UP in that picture??
He makes such a little puppy! I can't believe it...he looks like a little man these days!
He's so handsome! I love that bribery worked for a second. ;)
Maybe next year.
xo
Post a Comment