Friday, December 4, 2009

The Garbage Truck


You know Hugh is ready to be two because he LOVES the garbage truck.  Or maybe he just takes after my Dad who always wanted to be the garbage truck driver!  Hugh is extra lucky because they come twice a week.  Our neighborhood just switched over from the men on back, slinging the bag in- to the truck lifting the can up.  It has opened up a whole new world!

7 comments:

Lindsey said...

He looks sooo old! What a handsome little man you have. It's definitely been too long! Hopefully I'll get to see you guys when you are here.

Charly said...

One of my nephews highlights for his week is the garbage man coming by. So cute!

Marnie said...

Penny loves the garbage truck, too. Even though she knows the routine, she always gets so worried when the trash man hauls off our can, like he's stealing it.

By the way, I can't believe how big he looks.

Kat and Steve said...

Savanna used to get all sorts of excited about the garbage truck too. And I looked forward to garbage day because that meant I had 5 minutes peace while she was busy watching him go up and down the street!

Such a cute pic of little Hughie!

The Shirleys said...

Hugh is such a cutie!!! I love this picture of him.

Doesn't every little boy love a garbage trucks, and fire trucks, and police cars, etc...?

the Danosaur said...

I cannot believe how big he looks!

Tim and Jennifer said...

That's a great smile! If only the garbage truck could drive by during family pictures.