Mom was a Valentine baby. Isn't that fun? Yeah, I think so too. And....it is her 60th birthday. YeeHaww. So fun. We decided that given the circumstance, age 61 is going to be much more fun. So let the party planning begin. Next year we'll have a bash. This year, we'll all just celebrate. Celebrate how much we are blessed by the wonderful wife, mother, sister, friend, neighbor, and grandma that she is. So bring on the cupcakes, candles, and presents.
Emotions are tender, and gratitude is high. I love being your daughter, Mom. It doesn't come better than you.
Happy Birthday!
3 comments:
I remember you often quoting things your Mom had said or taught you during your relief society lessons. She sounds like an amazing woman. Happy birthday to her and many more to come.
Great post, AM. You guys are beautiful. Thinking about both of you lots.
Beautiful mom. Beautiful daughter.
Post a Comment