Well, I was fully expecting to see Geoff in his underwear with a sword at his side!!! So NO, I don't see a resemblence!
Ha ha! Too funny. Amen to Mariley.
I hope Geoff doesn't keep his instruments in his underwear too.
HA HA HA HA. I laughed so hard when I saw this! The more I look at them side by side, I think they have the same smile.
So funny. I have no comment except to say I was here and I loved it. Miss you guys.
Oh my gosh, spitting image. I've always thought Hugh looked like you AM, but he looks just like his dad here!
Post a Comment
6 comments:
Well, I was fully expecting to see Geoff in his underwear with a sword at his side!!! So NO, I don't see a resemblence!
Ha ha! Too funny. Amen to Mariley.
I hope Geoff doesn't keep his instruments in his underwear too.
HA HA HA HA. I laughed so hard when I saw this! The more I look at them side by side, I think they have the same smile.
So funny. I have no comment except to say I was here and I loved it. Miss you guys.
Oh my gosh, spitting image. I've always thought Hugh looked like you AM, but he looks just like his dad here!
Post a Comment